Politics News

Salman Khan Bitten by Snake at Panvel Farmhouse, Admitted to Hospital at 3 AM Saturday Night

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan was bitten by a snake in his Panvel farmhouse last night at 3 AM. The actor was immediately admitted at a hospital in Kamothe in Navi Mumbai last night. However, he was discharged this morning at around 9am after receiving treatment and has returned to his farmhouse. According to ABP News the snake was non poisonous. Salman is recovering well at his farmhouse after being discharged.

Meanwhile, it’s his birthday tomorrow, so the celebrations might not go forward as planned.

Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.